Well where to start with this one. I am a sucker for a good cheesecake and they’re absolutely super simple to make and an opportunity to get a little bit creative. These individual Chocolate Biscoff Upside Down Cheesecake are delicious and super simple and easy to make, but to get a bit creative with taking the standard cheesecake and making it a bit more interesting, I used a shell madeleine tray from Lakeland.
There are two very simple steps to this recipe.
Make the ganache
Make the crumb
Chocolate and Biscoff Upside down Cheesecake
For the crumb
- 1 Whole Packet of Biscoff biscuits
- 2 tsp Melted Butter
- 200 g Dark Chocolate
- 120 ml Alpro cream
- Butter your madeleine tray and pop in the fridge.
- Melt your chocolate and then add in your cream once nearly fully melted and stir until thick and creamy. Leave to cool and then pop in the fridge until firm.
- In a blender, mix your biscuits in to a fine crumb and then add in your butter and stir until it resembles a sand.
- Get your madeleine tray out of the fridge and pop 2 tsp of your ginger biscuit per madeleine shell and then top with chocolate ganache.
- Put into the freezer for 20 minutes and then remove and use a knife to help turn out and enjoy!
If you like my Chocolate Biscoff Upside Down Cheesecake, please check out my social media for more!
Please tag me at @thehumblepescatatian and use the hashtag #TheHumbleP if you make any of my recipes. I would love to see your takes! Thank you for reading my Recipe.
Share and follow me for more super yum posts/reviews in the future <3