Stop the press!!! We have a vegan ice cream coming your way. Vegan No Churn Banana, Custard and Dulce De Leche Ice Cream!!
Okay so one of my all time favourite summer delights is enjoying countless ice cream scoops whenever I want because they are SO easy to make and there isn’t any need to churn (well, not with this recipe anyway). I love making ice cream and there are thousands of different combinations out there but this one is one of my favourites.
Vegan no-churn Banana, Custard and Dulce De Leche Ice Cream
- 4 Over ripe bananas
- 1 Carton of Oatly Custard Whipped
- 150 ml Oatlfy full fat drink
- 1 Vanila Bean Scraped
- 3 tbsp Dulce De Leche (vegan) From Crazy Bean Vegan
- Turn your oven to 180c and pop your over ripe bananas into a roasting tray, cover with your vanilla bean and wrap in tin foil before baking in the oven for 10 minutes until roasted and caramelised.
- Pop into a blender with the oatly drink and whizz until fully combined.
- In a bowl, whisk your custard until thick and creamy and then fold in your banana mix stirring slowly until combined. Pour into a freezable tray and drizzle your dulce de leche over the top before freezing. Ensure you cover before freezing to avoid ice crystals. Enjoy!!!!
If you like my Vegan No Churn Banana, Custard and Dulce De Leche Ice Cream, please check out my social media for more!
Please tag me at @thehumblepescatatian and use the hashtag #TheHumbleP if you make any of my recipes. I would love to see your takes! Thank you for reading my Recipe.
Share and follow me for more super yum posts/reviews in the future <3