Madeleine’s are the easiest, yummiest little cakes to make that put smiles on the faces of your friends, colleagues and guests; and well let’s face it… Everyone who has one. They choices and various combinations you can add to them are never-ending, sweet or savoury – the choice is yours. They are incredibly light, packed full of flavour and very, very addictive.
These ones contain a gorgeous clementine curd that I was gifted from Marks and Spencer’s but you can use any curd you like. They are also the perfect gift to give someone, especially for Mother’s Day coming up.
Clementine Curd Madeleine's
- 120 g butter
- 3 eggs Clarence Court
- 100 g granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp clementine curd Marks and Spencer's
- 120 g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp clementine curd for the drizzle before baking
- Heat your oven to 180 and in a bowl, cream your butter and sugar until nice and pale. Then add in your eggs very gradually and continue to mix. It shouldn't curdle, but if it does, don't worry. It will still bake fine.
- Add in your flour, baking powder and clementine curd and mix until creamy.
- Using a madeleine tray. I got mine from here. Grease first with a bit of butter and place in a tbsp of mix and leave a tiny amount of space for rising.
- Drizzle over your clementine curd and then bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until perfectly golden.
If you like these Clementine Curd Madeleine’s, please check out my social media for more!
I do hope you enjoyed this Clementine Curd Madeleine’s recipe. If you ever make an attempt (which you totally should). I would love to see your take.
Please use the hashtag #TheHumbleP. I would love to see your takes!
Share and follow me for more super yum posts in the future <3