The smell of Cinnamon, Cloves, Nutmeg and All Spice screams Christmas to me so when I was sent some beautiful Christmas inspired spices from Steenbergs, I knew exactly what I was going to make. Granola! Who doesn’t love a hearty bowl of this crunchy, yummy goodness?!
For me, buckwheat is the best type to use for Granola as it is so very wholesome, nutty and totally versatile and can be used for all manner of things. Including this perfect granola (which is why I am so excited about this recipe).
This granola is SO simple and contains 14 gorgeous ingredients. The body of the granola is made up of a mixture of oats and buckwheat flakes. You can do all buckwheat if you prefer, but I like the texture of oats as well so it’s a nice mix to have a couple of different options.
It is also a very easy recipe to make and makes the perfect healthier breakfast alternative. The great thing about a granola is you can choose how many combos you want – you can make it full of fruits or you can pack it full of nuts. There is so much variety.
Stollen Christmas Granola
- 192 g Oats
- 192 g Buckwheat Flakes From BuyWholeFoodsOnline
- 45 g Chopped Pecans
- 35 g Sunflower Seeds From BuyWholeFoodsOnline
- 2 tbsp Chia Seed
- 3 tbsp Date Sugar From BuyWholeFoodsOnline
- 2 tbsp Stollen Spices From Steenbergs
- 2 tbsp Ground Almonds From BuyWholeFoodsOnline
- 65 g Coconut Oil
- 50 g Maple Syrup
- 4 tbsp Tahini From Holland and Barrett
- 65 g Dried Cranberries From BuyWholeFoodsOnline
- 30 g Chopped Dark Chocolate Buttons From BuyWholeFoodsOnline
- 4 tbsp Cacao nibs
- Heat your oven to 120 and line a baking tray with parching paper. You may need two baking trays depending on the size of your tray.
- In a glass bowl mix together all of your dried ingredients (leaving out all of the wet)
- In a pan over a gentle heat, mix your coconut oil, tahini and maple syrup until runny and add into your granola dry mix and mix until all coated.
- Spread over the parchment and bake for 20 minutes.
- Leave to cool. As it cools, the granola hardens.
- You can keep in a tupperware box for 2-3 weeks.
If you like my Stollen Christmas Granola, please check out my social media for more!
Please use the hashtag #TheHumbleP. I would love to see your takes! Thank you for reading my Stollen Christmas Granola.
Share and follow me for more super yum posts/reviews in the future <3
Disclaimer – all products below gifted.
Organic Buckwheat Flakes – BuyWholeFoodsOnline
Sunflower Seeds – BuyWholeFoodsOnline
Date Sugar – BuyWholeFoodsOnline
Stollen Spices – Steenbergs
Ground Almonds – BuyWholeFoodsOnline
Dried Cranberries – BuyWholeFoodsOnline
Belgian Plain Chocolate Buttons – BuyWholeFoodsOnline