You guys are not going to believe just how happy I am to share this recipe. I think it’s possibly one of my favourites on my blog. So, I love fudge so much but find it to often be very sweet that it can be too difficult to enjoy (as crazy as that sounds) and I wanted to try and make one that wasn’t too sweet, vegan, would last a little while and something I could dip into as and when and this was the outcome – it is SO moorish and SO easy to make.
I also decided to swap the normal dairy-free condensed milk that I would usually use and instead use a coconut based one. This is such a dreamy recipe, I really hope you like.
You might notice that there is flour in this recipe but as it is a no-bake recipe, the thought of flour might seem a bit strange. You’re right! You have to actually bake the flour on a baking tray in the oven to kill off bacteria before you use it. I bake mine for around 12 minutes on a low heat.
Super Duper Easy Oreo Vegan Fudge
- 150 g Dairy-free butter
- 150 g Caster Sugar
- 190 g Plain Flour Baked in the oven for 12 minutes
- 2 Packets of Oreo's
- 210 g Organic Condensed Coconut Milk Biona
- Line a 20cm Square Baking Tin (mine was gifted to me from here) with baking parchment and turn on your oven to 180.
- On a separate tray, sprinkle your plain flour until equal in size and spread out. Put into the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- In a bowl, add in the butter (which should be room temperature) and sugar and beat until creamy.
- Once creamy, mix in your flour before adding in your crushed Oreo's and Organic Coconut Condensed Milk
- Once fully combined, pour in your fudge mix into your baking tin and spread out using a spoon. I try to keep a couple of broken up pieces Oreo to stick on the top as well as some beautiful rose petals on top. Pop into the freezer for around 15 minutes.
- You might end up with quite a lot (yum) but this fudge can last a while in the freezer but best eaten if kept in the fridge within 5 days.
If you like my Super Duper Easy Oreo Vegan Fudge Recipe, please check out my social media for more!
Please use the hashtag #TheHumbleP. I would love to see your takes! Thank you for reading my Super Duper Easy Oreo Vegan Fudge Recipe.
Share and follow me for more super yum posts/reviews in the future <3