Who doesn’t love a pile of gooey, fudgey, incredibly delicate brownies that melt in your mouth and are vegan & gluten free? Everybody! These Fudgey Vegan Chocolate Brownies are so delicious you’ll be talking about them for days but sadly, they won’t last for days because you’ll be far too busy gobbling them all up.
Brownies are the perfect dessert to make and one of my favourite clips from Nigella Lawson, is her making ‘Emergency Brownies’ and these are also just like that. They take 5 minutes to prepare and 10 minutes to bake – 15 minutes is all you’ll have to wait before diving straight (face first) into heaven. So they are absolutely perfect to make when you have that midnight sweet tooth.
Fudgey Vegan Chocolate Brownies
- Lakeland Loose-Based 20cm Square Baking Tin
- 2 bars Organic 73% Cocoa Very Dark Chocolate Montezuma's
- 4 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 120 g Gluten Free Plain Flour
- 2 tbsp Best Cocoa Powder Food Thoughts Fairtrade Cocoa
- 100 g Golden Caster Sugar Waitrose
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 200 ml Almond Milk Rude Health Almond Drink
- 10 Belgian Plain Chocolate Buttons Buy Whole Foods Online
- 2 tbsp Choc Pot Chocolate Spread Sweet Freedom
- 2 tbsp Frozen Strawberries Pieces Lakeland
- 2 tbsp Bee Pollen (Optional)
- Line a 20cm Square Baking Tin (mine was gifted to me from here) with baking parchment and preheat your oven at 180.
- This is the easy bit. In a glass bowl, melt your chocolate over a pan of boiling water until smooth. In another bowl mix all of your ingredients before then adding in your melted chocolate.
- Pour your mixture into your tin and then line with your Belgian Plain Chocolate buttons and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
If you like my Fudgey Vegan Chocolate Brownies, please check out my social media for more!
Please use the hashtag #TheHumbleP. I would love to see your takes! Thank you for reading my Fudgey Vegan Chocolate Brownies recipe.
Share and follow me for more super yum posts/reviews in the future <3
Disclaimer: Brownie tin gifted from Lakeland, Belgian Plain chocolate Buttons gifted from Buy Whole Food Online, Frozen Strawberry pieces gifted from Lakeland, Choc Pot Chocolate Spread gifted from Sweet Freedom,