Chocolate cups are delicious aren’t they but whenever I eat them, I’m always slightly underwhelmed – they’re either far too sweet or far too artificial so why bother buying them when you can easily make your own that are way, way better? So how about making these Chocolate Cherry & Peanut Butter Cups?
So, these Chocolate Cherry & Peanut Butter Cups are little divine dollops of absolute heaven and they are the perfect little emergency treat to enjoy when you’re desperate for a little pick-me-up. They also make the perfect little gift, if you are feeling generous of course.
Chocolate Cherry & Peanut Butter Cups
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 200 g dark chocolate (can use dairy free)
- 1 tsp per cup peanut butter (no palm oil)
- 3 glace cherry chopped
- Fill a saucepan with water and leave to boil before using a glass bowl to melt your chocolate and coconut oil on top. Once melted, remove from heat.
- Using 4 cupcake cases, fill each cupcake case with 3 tbsp of the chocolate mix before freezing for 5 minutes.
- Take your cups out of the freezer and gently place a dollop of peanut butter and some of the chopped cherries in the middle of each chocolate cup.
- Cover the peanut butter and cherry mix with 3-4 tbsp of the chocolate mix until covered.
- Freeze for 15 minutes before removing from the freezer. You can eat now or refrigerate for up to 5 days.
If you like these Chocolate Cherry & Peanut Butter Cups, please check out my social media
I do hope you enjoyed this Chocolate Cherry & Peanut Butter Cup recipe. If you ever make an attempt (which you totally should). I would love to see your take.
Please use the hashtag #TheHumbleP. I would love to see your takes!
Share and follow me for more super yum posts in the future <3