There is nothing better than midnight pudding – simple! It was quite late in the evening and I just needed something sweet so quickly made up two melt in the middle chocolate puddings. I think this is the easiest dessert to make and it’s so so rewarding (queue the dribbles). Easy to follow recipe and super delicious to eat. Enjoy!
- 60g best dark chocolate
- 50g unsalted butter, plus extra to grease
- 50g plain flour
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 60g caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Heat oven to 180 C
- Butter 2 ramekins and dust with cocoa powder.
- In a bowl, break the chocolate into squares and melt it with the butter over a saucepan of hot water.
- In a separate bowl, mix the egg, egg yolk and sugar until mixed.
- Whisk the chocolate mixture into the eggs and sugar mixture and then fold in the flour.
- Divide between the 2 ramekins and bake for 13 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Run a knife around the edge of each cake and turn out onto plates.
- Serve with ice cream or cream and enjoy!!
Pleaseeee do follow me on my social pages too 🙂
I would love any comments so please do let me know what you think/if you use any of my recipes!!
Oh and all of my social media links are in the side bar as well 🙂 xxx