There are so many beautiful vegan foods out there that really help people as home bakers, to revolutionise their baking skills. Making these Vegan Chocolate and Coffee Truffles seemed to put a smile on many peoples faces and they are way healthier than normal truffles.
These absolutely gorgeous guilt-free chocolate and coffee truffles are insanely delicious, silky smooth and packed full of goodness – what could you possibly not like?
If you’re not big on the coffee, swap coffee for caramel or a cherry liqueur.
Vegan Chocolate and Coffee Truffles
- 2 avocado's (ripened)
- 100 g dairy-free milk chocolate
- 100 g dairy-free dark chocolate
- 50 g Hotel Chocolat's organic 65% supermilk vegan-friendly chocolate (optional)
- 2 tsp ground coffee (you can add more if you want an extra coffee flavour!)
- 2 drops Madagascan vanilla
- 5 tsp cacao powder (to roll)
- Fill a saucepan with water and bring to the boil, then place a heat-proof bowl on top and then add the chocolate, coffee powder and vanilla and melt until smooth and runny.
- Once the chocolate has melted and cooled, in a separate bowl, mash both the avocados until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate into the mashed avocado and mix until combined.
- Cover your bowl with clingfilm and pop in the freezer for an hour and 15 minutes to set.
- Get your bowl out of the freezer, and using a spoon, scoop out the mixture and roll into small balls and then roll in cacao powder until fully covered.
- Gobble them all up and/or share with a very, very close friend!
Pleaseeee do follow me on my social pages too 🙂
I would love any comments so please do let me know what you think/if you use any of my recipes!!
Oh and all of my social media links are in the side bar as well 🙂 xxx
Please note – this is not a paid sponsorship.